Under d sweet shadow of d coconut glade,
Besides the sweet dance of the waves,
As the sun rays march along,
Be with me my sunshine...
With our feet facing the waves,
Your hand in mine, with all at peace,
Make me smile, just for a moment,
As i ask u fr a word, with all my innocense.
Hold my hand firmly in yourz,
Look into my eye's, dont hesitate.
Promise me then, you'll always be here,
Right by my side, just around me.
Promise me dear, whenever i'm alone,
I'll go round the corner and find you.
You'll smile at me as you do now,
And wipe my tears with your strong hands.
Promise me my heart, when i'm in trouble,
You'll come and support me, firm as a rock.
You'll never give up coz,
you are my freind, the best one.
Promise me my angel, you'll always smile,
Coz tears in your eyes make me bleed.
Love me forever, be a freind. A frend, i say,
Coz i kno , u cant be more.
Gather your strength and honour my innocense.
Say that you promise, u promise forever.
In your heart, u may fear that you'll deceive.
But no my dear, there's no sin upon you.
I kno these promises shall have to break.
You just keep your word in your heart,
Remember them is all I ask.
Ah! my dear, I understand--- Some promises are bound to break...
No comments:
Post a Comment